To Win YOUR DWI case, you MUST hire a professional experienced DWI Attorney. Gene Beaty is an experienced DWI Lawyer who has served as Judge, trial attorney and legal counselor during his decades of law practice. His job is to guide you wisely as you negotiate your way past this DWI. You can't be in better hands. The following is a guideline of what we do to help you during this difficult time.

DWI guide

An experienced DWI Defense lawyer can help you understand what you are up against and the fines you may be required to pay. A DWI lawyer mostly deals with DWI matters and knows the process inside and out – including options that a public defender may not tell you. The initial question is whether you have had any of your constitutionally rights violated, which could result in your case being dismissed.

Explain the consequences

The consequences of a DWI are very hard and a DWI lawyer will be able to explain how those consequences in your state apply to you such as (1) harsher punishments for those arrested with BAC limits over .08, (2) special laws for underage drivers arrested for DWI, (3) possible community service or plea bargaining, (4) overlapping jurisdiction of Courts and your state's motor vehicle licensing department to suspend or revoke your license, and (5) contingent license programs that allow you to use your vehicle to get to and from work. It's important that you know what punishment you face if you are convicted, so these pages discuss specific details for each of the most common arrests:DWI 1st, 2d or 3rd, whether this includes probation or jail

Manage the process

Dealing with the motor vehicle department can be frustrating and time consuming. A DWI Lawyer can manage the process for you by completing the required forms; making phone calls; scheduling and/or representing you at a DPS license suspension hearing, and making other necessary arrangements, so you can continue driving legally.

Represent you in court

An experienced DWI Lawyer knows the ins and outs of the courtroom and may be able to obtain a lesser sentence for you if your situation and state law allows for it.