WIN YOUR TEXAS DWI CASE
To Win YOUR DWI case, you MUST hire a professional experienced DWI Attorney. Gene Beaty is an experienced DWI Lawyer who has served as Judge, trial attorney and legal counselor during his decades of law practice. His job is to guide you wisely as you negotiate your way past this DWI. You can't be in better hands. The following is a guideline of what we do to help you during this difficult time.
Assess your legal situation
An experienced DWI Defense lawyer can help you understand what you are up against and the fines you may be required to pay. A DWI lawyer mostly deals with DWI matters and knows the process inside and out – including options that a public defender may not tell you. The initial question is whether you have had any of your constitutionally rights violated, which could result in your case being dismissed.
Explain the consequences
The consequences of a DWI are very hard and a DWI lawyer will be able to explain how those consequences in your state apply to you such as (1) harsher punishments for those arrested with BAC limits over .08, (2) special laws for underage drivers arrested for DWI, (3) possible community service or plea bargaining, (4) overlapping jurisdiction of Courts and your state's motor vehicle licensing department to suspend or revoke your license, and (5) contingent license programs that allow you to use your vehicle to get to and from work. It's important that you know what punishment you face if you are convicted, so these pages discuss specific details for each of the most common arrests:DWI 1st, 2d or 3rd, whether this includesprobationor jail
Manage the process
Dealing with the motor vehicle department can be frustrating and time consuming. A DWI Lawyer can manage the process for you by completing the required forms; making phone calls; scheduling and/or representing you at a DPS license suspension hearing, and making other necessary arrangements, so you can continue driving legally.
Represent you in court
Frequently Asked Questions:
An experienced DWI Lawyer knows the ins and outs of the courtroom and may be able to obtain a lesser sentence for you if your situation and state law allows for it.
- Collin County Bail Bonds
- Plano Bail Bond blog
- Texas Justice Guide
- Frisco DWI Guide
- Plano TX DWI Guide
- Richardson DWI Guide
- Richardson DWI Bail Bonds
- Mansfield DWI Bail Bonds
- Garland DWI Bail Bonds
- Arlington DWI Bail Bonds
- Plano DWI Bail Bonds
- Garland DWI Bail Bonds
- McKinney Bail Bonds
- California DUI Lawyer
- Dallas County Criminal Courts
- Collin County Case Lookup This website provides access to information regarding cases that are filed in Collin County.
- Collin County District Attorney Home page for the Collin County District Attorney's office. It includes plea papers and discovery agreements.
- DWI/Drug Court Program Learn more about the Collin County DWI/Drug Court Program.
- Collin County Law Library The law library is located in the main courthouse on Bloomingdale Road, near the elevators on the first floor.
- Eastern District of Texas - Federal This is the home page for the Eastern District of Texas.
- Harry Plotkins Jury Tips Free source for expert assistance in jury selection, use of experts, and trial presentation.
- Legal Aid The largest part of LANWT's work is providing legal services to individual low income people to solve individual problems.
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy The National Institute for Trial Advocacy was founded in 1971 and was the first organization to provide legal trial skills training and education.
- Northern District of Texas - Federal The mission of the U.S. District Clerk's Office is to make our system of justice possible. We do this by maintaining court records, providing case information, explaining and publicizing court procedures, providing courtroom and case management support, and administratively supporting the court through our financial, purchasing and facilities, information technology, human resources, and quality assurance departments.
- State Bar of Texas Home page for your Texas State Bar.
- Supreme Court of Texas This is the official site of the Supreme Court of Texas. It contains newly released cases, and all information regarding the role of the Supreme Court in Texas.
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association The Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association is a thirty year-old, state-wide organization established to protect and ensure individual rights guaranteed by the Texas and Federal Constitutions. Each of the 2500 plus attorneys who are members of the Association are licensed by the State Bar of Texas and are actively engaged in the defense of criminal cases. The Association supports itself through membership dues and revenue from publication sales and seminar attendance.
- Texas District and County Attorneys Association The Texas District and County Attorneys Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving Texas prosecutors and attorneys in government representation. TDCAA serves the people who work in the district and county attorneys offices around the state.
- Texas Judge This site is a portal to the legal and judical internet community of Collin County, Texas. It is entirely (and privately) financed by some of the judges as a public service.
- Texas Judgment Interest Rates Use this link to find out the judgment interest rate on the date of your judgment.
- Texas Judiciary Online Texas Judiciary Online is the portal to Texas Judicial pages.
- Texas State Statutes The statutes on this website are current through the 80th Legislature. The Texas Legislative Council makes no warranty as to the accuracy of the data, and users rely on the data entirely at their own risk.
- Texas Surcharge Program
- TX Dept. of Licensing and Regulation The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) is a state regulatory agency that currently oversees over twenty types of businesses, industries, trades and occupations. The agency is responsible for issuing licenses, conducting inspections, investigating complaints, assessing penalties, setting rules and standards and holding hearings.
Useful Tarrant County Links:
Background Record Checks Links: